The investment objective of the Mawer Global Bond Fund is to preserve purchasing power and wealth on a global basis. The Manager intends to achieve this objective by investing in investment grade government and government related securities, denominated in local and foreign currencies, anywhere in the world.
CFA, Portfolio Manager
CFA, Director, Portfolio Manager
- Managed in-house since the strategy’s inception in 2015
- Invests in investment grade government and government-related fixed income securities denominated in local and foreign currencies anywhere in the world
- Objective is to preserve purchasing power and wealth on a global basis therefore the portfolio is broadly diversified around the world with an emphasis on reserve currencies and countries
- Exploits inefficiently priced areas of the global currency and fixed income markets
- Flexible duration strategy to manage risk
- Can reduce volatility in balanced portfolios because currency positions are unhedged and this has historically offered a low correlation to equities
Need More Information?
If you wish to receive detailed information about this strategy, please e-mail us at email@example.com.