Ways to Buy
NOTICE: The Mawer New Canada Fund is capped to new and existing mutual fund investors. Additional units of this fund are not available for purchase.
Investing through a discount broker or Investment Advisor:
- A minimum initial purchase of $5,000 per fund per account is required; once the initial minimum amount is met there are no minimum requirements for additional investments.
- Mawer Mutual Funds are available for purchase through all discount brokers with the exception of RBC Direct Investing.
- There is no difference in the Management Expense Ratio (MER) if funds are purchased through a broker or directly with Mawer.
- The Mawer funds are no load ‐ no fees to purchase, switch, or redeem.
- Discount Brokerage or Investment Advisor fees may apply.
- To invest through a discount broker please contact the financial institution directly.
- Mawer Mutual Funds are also available through Manulife Financial and Counsel Portfolio Services for those who wish to purchase funds through a financial advisor.
Direct Client Services:
- Mawer Mutual Funds are all no load; no fees for purchases, switches, or withdrawals. A minimum account size of $50,000 per account is required to invest directly with Mawer.
- Direct investment in the Mawer Funds is available to residents of Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
- An experienced team of Mawer Advisors assist clients in determining their personal investment profile and can provide recommendations on the use of the Mawer Mutual Funds in constructing the portfolio.
- Portfolios are reviewed with clients annually by phone or email. Changes to a portfolio are made only with client authorization; client maintains control over all investment decisions made in their account.
- There are no fees charged for advice or transactions, clients pay only the MER of the mutual funds owned.
- Comprehensive quarterly reporting includes transactions, portfolio valuation, and performance. Additional asset mix reports, daily valuation and transaction reports are available through online access.
Private Client Services:
- Private Client Management involves the custom tailoring and management of discretionary investment portfolios for private individuals, holding corporations, trust and estates with assets in excess of $1,000,000.