(Not) boring finds for December 2015
Our team comes across hundreds of weird and wonderful reads in our daily research. Below are the handful that stood out for us last month.
Not everything below is technically about investing—but everything relates back to investing or decision-making in some way.
- What Are Negative Interest Rates And How Do They Work?
- The most important charts for the Canadian economy
- Global economy in pictures: Schroders Annual 2015 Economic Infographic
Harvard Business School: “Deflategate” and the sustained success of the New England Patriots
“When you see an organization that’s so much better than the rest, it usually is not explainable by a simple factor,” he says. “It’s like what drives the performance of the Toyota production system. It’s not just one thing; it’s a lot of things. And this is what I would expect to find.”
Because Why Not
- It’s a Trap: Why Destroying the Death Star would be bad for the galaxy (PDF)
- Bain’s Circle of Uncertainty
- Quantum Computers Explained (video)