(Not) boring finds for July 2015
Our team comes across hundreds of weird and wonderful reads in our daily research. Below are the handful that stood out for us this month.
Not everything below is technically about investing—but everything relates back to investing or decision-making in some way.
- Carl Icahn: 2007 All Over Again
- For Investors, Uncertainty Reigns
- The 6 Biggest Financial Decisions in your 20s
- Money has been Making People Crazy since King Midas
- Expand your Thinking, Not Just your Skillset
- This is your Brain on Jane Austen: The Neuroscience of Reading Great Literature
- How I Taught Myself not to be an Insufferable Know-it-All
- The Three Essential Properties of the Engineering Mind-Set
- Student Design Award Winner—Curiosity: Exploration and Discovery
- The Trouble with Scientists: How one Psychologist is Tackling Human Biases in Science
- Pluto: Nasa Reveals First High-resolution Images of Planet’s Surface