The competitive advantage of high performing teams | Vijay Viswanathan | EP06
Featuring Vijay Viswanathan, Mawer’s Director of Research, on the key characteristics of high performing investment teams.
- Why we view Mawer's culture as a competitive advantage
- Some performance building frameworks
- What it means to be a “steward of the jersey”
- Stewards of the Jersey
- Beware the Camel in the Tent
- Money, Meaning and Mindsets: Radical Reform for the Investment Industry
- High Performing Investment Teams
- Phil Mittertreiner and Potentials Unlimited
How to subscribe
The podcast is available to listen and subscribe through any of the following platforms:
You can also subscribe to Art of Boring to receive email notifications when a new episode is available, as well as other insights through our blog and quarterly updates, by entering your email into the 'Stay curious' block below.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about the podcast, please email email@example.com.